Our alumni base has grown and reached every part of the world. We congratulate each of them for their success. Alumni are vital to the institute’s strength, and we acknowledge their role as stakeholders in leveraging the VESIT brand. To bolster this relationship, VESIT-Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC), “V-REACH”, VESIT-Alumni engagement initiative, which aims at reaching out to alumni and enables sharing of their vast National and International knowledge and experience with students for widening their horizon. It also allows alumni to play an active role as a stakeholder and contribute actively in building VESIT legacy.
- To provide a forum for a series of webinars covering various domains of learning and support outcome based education.
- To enable knowledge and expertise sharing of alumni for professional development of students.
- To actively engage the stakeholders to expand VESIT’s outreach.
- To foster our relationship with our alumni effectively and employ their flair, ardour, knack and contributions to constructive ends for VESIT and its students.
Especially during these unprecedented times of COVID-19 pandemic and looking at the lock down situation, V-REACH has tried to unlock the Teaching Learning in an innovative way, through its inceptive series of 14 webinars commencing from 02 August to 26 August 2021, which will be streamed on VESIT-youtube channel covering the following broad topics:
- Guidance on preparing for better placements
- Higher studies and career guidance
- Research and innovations
- Entrepreneurship development
- New trends in Technology (Covering all streams of learning)
For More Visit Website CLICK HERE